Sunday, September 4, 2011

Meeting Tilda Swinton

Tilda Swinton is here to present her film, "We Need to Talk About Kevin" and also to receive a special tribute from the Telluride Film Festival. She is an Academy Award winning actress as a result of the George Clooney film "Michael Clayton." My daughter and her friends were happy to meet her since she is the White Witch in the "The Chronicles of Narnia" series. My favorite movie of hers was "The Beach" in which she played the island leader, Sal.



3 comments:

Chrissy Brand said...

Nice photo- I think the White witch she played brought her fame amongst children everywhere!

Chrissy
http://mancunianwave.blogspot.com/

Steffe said...

She is a quality actress. I remember that movie (and the book).

un arc-en-ciel dans le lavabo said...

I love this actress-- how lucky for you this was !! -- and I'm totally with you on "the beach" & Sal