Friday, September 2, 2011

The 38th Telluride Film Festival

George Clooney is here! Need I say more? The Telluride Film Festival is doing a special tribute to George Clooney and he is also here presenting his new film "The Descendants." I'm not getting my hopes up of getting a chance to see him, but I did walk right by Jennifer Garner on Main Street this afternoon! Lots of big names in town for the festival, and also because right down the road this weekend is the big wedding of Ralph Lauren's son, David, to Lauren Bush. Keep your fingers crossed that I get some good photos!



4 comments:

Lois said...

That's pretty exciting! Hope you get some good shots.

Randy said...

That is too cool! I hope you see him.

Tamera said...

Oooo, I hope you get some good shots! I heard Jennifer Garner is pregnant again, did she have a baby bump? I've never been to the Telluride Film Festival even though every year I "plan" on going. Sigh. Maybe next year! ;o)

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

What a great festival! I´ve never heard about it but it looks very funny.