Friday, July 23, 2010

SkyWatch Friday: Mountain Village Bike Park

As I stood looking up at the blue sky and clouds through the Mt. Village bike park sign, I thought of only one thing. SkyWatch!! I can't believe it's already Friday again.


You can throw your mountain bike on your gondola cabin and stop at the top of the mountain for the bike trails beginning at 10,500 feet above sea level. Plus the gondola is always free!


The bike trails are rated just like the ski trails, green, blue and black.

Don't forget, to see more beautiful skies all over the world, please visit SkyWatch Friday.

7 comments:

The one with the View said...

LOVE that photo!! What a Great Composition!! Very creative! Happy Friday

Barb said...

Hi Lisa, We have the Gondola and chair running to Peaks 7-8, too - I haven't biked the trails, but the wildflowers sure have been pretty up there! Have your skies been getting cloudy every afternoon? Ours have!

Judy said...

Such a creative sign! I love the cut-outs! They add a lot of interest to the puffy clouds and the blue sky!

Lois said...

Yes that picture just screams SkyWatch! I love how the clouds look too.

stan said...

I wld love to try out the dirt trail.

Janie said...

What a great place to bike. Beautiful scenery.

EcoRover said...

This has evolved into a specialized sport with heavy frame bikes racing down the slopes at breakneck speeds. I don't think they even HAVE brakes.