Friday, April 23, 2010

From Boots to Sandals and Back to Boots

I'm back! It's funny that when everything was clear of snow I had no motivation to get the camera out at all. We had several days in the 50s, plenty warm enough for shorts and sandals. Most people thought winter was over, but I knew we would have at least one more pretty big snow. I for one am happy to see a nice white blanket of snow covering the icky brown grass. Spring is a slow process here and it takes a long time to see everything turn green again.

5 comments:

Lois said...

That's a neat shot! Glad you are back.

DaveO said...

I was wndering how much it snowed up north, after seeing large flakes fall here at night. It hasn't been very warm in the region for several weeks, and had a feeling winter was not quite over. Next week, all of us may feel the first real effects of spring :-)

~Cheryl said...

Great shot of getting the snow cornered! :)

Jacob said...

It's a good thing you like snow! Our daughter said they got hit with several inches yesterday (it melts fast, though, with warmer temps) - she's sick of it! :-)

Barb said...

Good to see you post again, Lisa. I'm in Breck, and we got a foot overnight.