Friday, January 1, 2010

Theme Day: Changes and SkyWatch Friday

The January 2010 City Daily Photo Theme Day is "Changes." I chose photos from my new home. We have moved slightly north of where we were, so the views have changed a little bit. I have to go out on my deck to see the view above. Now that we have settled in I hope to get back to visiting blogs more often. I'm way behind!


This is now the view from my office and home windows. At first I was disappointed not to be able to see Ajax Peak and people skiing down this side of the mountain, but I do have a view of the Valley Floor which pretty busy with cross country skiers out on the groomed trail. Of course, we still have our beautiful sky! Not only is it Theme Day, it is also the first SkyWatch Friday of 2010!


To see more beautiful skies all over the world, please visit SkyWatch Friday and click below to see more Theme Day participants.



New Year's Eve moon.

18 comments:

eileeninmd said...

You do have a beautiful view at your new place. Wonderful sky photo and Happy New years to you and yours.

LV said...

What a magnificent view you have. However, whee you live, everything is beautiful. You live in such a great part of country. I am not for the cold, but love where you are. Loved your post for today.

Lois said...

The views are still beautiful! I wanted to see that moon last night, but it was too cloudy here.

Bill S. said...

Beautiful pictures - no moon here - too much snow falling. Happy New Year.

Bill S. said...

Crow or raven? Beautiful picture. I love the contrast with the sky. Happy New Year.

Darla said...

Man these are wonderful views!

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Just stunning. If I had those views, I'd never leave home! And that moon shot... my nemesis! Here's to a great 2010.

Jan
GDP

Lorac said...

What a gorgeous view and lovely place you live in. Your photos are wonderful. Happy New Year!

Linnea W said...

Awesome mountain and sky views you've got there to enjoy. Thanks for sharing and all the best in the new year!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Great views. Best wishes for the new year.

Randy said...

Thats is some view, lucky you. Wishing you a happy new year!

In Three Rivers, Michigan said...

A "change" in view, and it is lovely! The full moon photo is nice too.

Three Rivers Daily Photo

Pearl Maple said...

Simply beautiful views and the night sky is just as pretty. Happy Sky Watch Friday and Happy New Year.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

those are beautiful views from your window. truly awesome. Good luck with the change. It sounds like you are settling in. Happy New Year and I wish you many photographic opportunities in 2010.

Louis la Vache said...

Bonne année!

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

IamMBB said...

Ahh, the ski town housing shuffle. Changes like these are changes in degree. No matter where you go, it's beautiful and we're lucky to live where we live!

Steffe said...

That blue sky is almost unreal!