Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog Day: Best Photo of the Year 2009

Today is City Daily Photo's Blog Day: Best Photo of the Year 2009. I chose the photo I took while skiing on the Telluride Trail and stopped at the top of Kids Hill.

Since it is hard to narrow 365 photos down to one favorite, here are the rest of my favorites of 2009.
Hiking the Jud Wiebe trail.


Telluride Mountainfilm Festival over Memorial Day weekend.


Family hike to Wilson Meadows with a great view of Lizard Head Peak.



The pirate, my favorite balloon at the Hot Air Balloon Festival.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Lisa, the top photo is just stunning. What a fantastic view!

Louis la Vache said...

Of this series, «Louis'» favorite is the Wilson Meadows shot. ;-)

Janie said...

They're all outstanding. I favor the Wilson Meadow hike, just because it's where I'd like to be right now.

Steffe said...

I like the top photo and the hiking shot.