Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Best Tamale

La Cocina de Luz is a place that probably does not need free advertising as they seem to be busy all of the time, but I had to mention their tamales!! They are the best I have ever had, and I have had my share of authentic tamales. I always plan to take a photo of my plate, only to remember a few bites in. I did remember this time after taking one bite! You probably notice the feta cheese, which seems unusual in a Mexican restaurant, but it is delicious!

6 comments:

Lois said...

That really looks good Lisa!

Kelli said...

Ahhh...looks so yummy!!! Meet me there for breakfast?

Janie said...

It sure does look delicious.

Memphis MOJO said...

It's hard to beat good Mexican food! Yum!

Halcyon said...

I'm hungry now!!

B SQUARED said...

I always thought that Colorado had the best Mexican food. I'm not quite sure why, however.