Friday, November 6, 2009

SkyWatch Friday: Clear Blue Sky and Lingering Snow

A lot of last week's snow has melted away with this week's warm sunny days. You can see the ski area on the right where the ski runs are holding some snow. Ajax Peak is in the center, which is the prominent mountain in Telluride photos from town.

I'm not going to complain about the sun we've had this week, though! I don't like it when it gets dark at 5:30 p.m.

To see more beautiful skies all over the world, please visit
SkyWatch Friday.

10 comments:

mountain.mama said...

That's the same shade as my sky! I'm not too fond of the early dark either, but whatcha gonna do?

Happily Retired Gal said...

What a LOVELY sky over a beautiful landscape ... so different from my own view!
Hugs and blessings,

Janie said...

Blue sky and snowy peaks are a great combo.
Our snow is gone except in shady areas up to 10,000 ft.

Quiet Paths said...

Gorgeous snow. You folks in CO have been hit hard already.

Tricia said...

Thoroughly incredibly beautiful!

Lois said...

It's so pretty! I don't like it getting dark early either, but I do like it being light earlier in the morning. I guess you can't have both this time of year!

Carol said...

A gorgeous scene...especially enlarged...I love the look of the ski trails...those houses on the left have a marvelous view...

Jacob said...

Not to worry. Methinks you'll soon see more of the white stuff. Enjoy your sunshine. It's getting dark way too early here, too.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Hey Telluride: Just another day in paradise! I can smell the cool, crisp air. Just lovely!

eileeninmd said...

Just a lovely scene, the pretty sky and the snowcapped mountains. Who could ask for more? Great photo.