Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My World Tuesday: Telluride Pizza Kitchen and Bistro

Yesterday afternoon the weather was just rainy and dreary, and it seemed like the perfect time to stay inside and try the newest restaurant in town, Telluride Pizza Kitchen and Bistro. They have a huge lunch menu ranging from Mediterranean to Italian and even a couple of dishes with a Mexican flair. I had the classic TPK pizza, topped with prawns, pesto and olive oil. Delicious!
It's My World Tuesday!! To see what is going on with others around the world, please visit My World Tuesday.

18 comments:

eileeninmd said...

YUM! Pizza is my favorite. Have a great week!

Coffeedoff said...

Yes that does look yummy!

Lois said...

Now I'm hungry Lisa!

DaveO said...

Lisa, that pizza look delish! I may have to take a drive that direction on my aspen tour, and sample some of this deliciacy of kings :-)

Gaelyn said...

Oh boy, another pizza post. Making me hungry and that looks delicious.

mountain.mama said...

Oh, yum is right. I love how pizza has become more interesting in its combinations.

Jacob said...

It looks absolutely delicious! Now, where the heck am I gonna find a pizza at this time of night?

Sheesh! ;-)

Sharon said...

That pizza looks yummy! I better go find some dinner!

Denise said...

For some reason I am craving pizza right now. I think it has something to do with that great photo you took. The restaurant looks lovely too.

Larry D said...

That pizza looks great, do they deliver?

Marites said...

that's a mouth-watering pizza. got me longing for one.

My world entry is up here.

B SQUARED said...

Save a seat for me. Pizza is one of the basic food groups, you know.

printable coupon said...

That pizza looks so yummy!!
My mouth is watering!

Lisa Wilson said...

So far I haven't heard of any plans for delivery.

Barb said...

Gosh - a seafood pizza! What will they think of next? Looks delicious, I must admit.

Esther Garvi said...

That looks delicious!

SandyCarlson said...

That looks wonderful. You are making this well-fed girl feel hungry again!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Mmmmmm! Are prawns the same as shrimp? I think I'd have to have green chile on mine, though. hehe!

~Lisa