Monday, May 25, 2009

Telluride Mountainfilm Festival

The off-season is officially over in Telluride. The Mountainfilm Festival is held over Memorial Day weekend every year. This is the best description of what Mountainfilm is from the Mountainfilm website:

Currently in its 31st year, the Mountainfilm Festival is a four-day, six-senses experience of art, adventure, culture and the environment. It attracts filmmakers, photographers, conservationists, mountaineers and explorers from around the world. Our audiences also come from around the world to gather in theaters that range from historical to state-of-the-art in the box canyon of Telluride, Colorado and the gondola-linked town of Mountain Village.

Let's just say I've been so busy running from film to film so I can blog for PlumTV.com that I've hardly had time to eat! I'll tell you more about the films that I saw this week.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Is that not an awesome job or what? So cool this happens there! Is blogging for PlumTV.com your job? Is that what you do? Awesome!

Lois said...

I know you must have had an incredible time Lisa! I can't wait to hear about it.

Jacob said...

Excellent photo, Lisa. And your commentary makes me wish I was there to experience this event.

Have a great week!

Wolynski said...

What a beautiful place you live in. I was thinking they show movies involving mountains, but that can't be, can it?