Thursday, May 28, 2009

My 300th Post With My New Camera!!

Yes I have posted photos exactly like this one before, but this time it's special since it was the first photo I took with my new camera!! I just got a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T900. This camera is tiny and it does so many things that I'm feeling a little intimidated by it. I did think about buying something bigger and more complicated to learn more about photography, but honestly I just needed something I can fit in my pocket when I'm hiking, skiing, and Jeeping.

I don't know how this could possibly already be my 300th post! Where is this year going?

11 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on your 300th!

Sharon said...

Contratulations on the new camera. I know how much fun it is since I bought two new cameras this year.

Lois said...

Congratulations on the 300th post and the new camera Lisa! Have fun playing with it!

tapirgal said...

I'm glad you posted the location again. Telluride is so outstanding! And big congratulations on 300 with that camera! It's often a question of convenience and space vs the spectacular camera. This looks stunning. You and the camera did a greatr job!

Frank said...

A stunner of an image. Congratulations on your 300th and always remember, the camera does NOT take the photograph, you do. Terrific scene always. (Good luck with the new T900.)

Jacob said...

And a very beautiful post it is!

Congrats on 300!

But every photographer needs a Nikon DSLR AND something like your Sony...

Go for it!

Lisa Wilson said...

You're probably right Jacob! I may invest in something in the future, but for now I have 3 kids and a husband and we always need ski gear, clothes, etc., etc. The smaller the camera the better for me at this point. And Frank, my sister-in-law tells me the same thing. Thanks everyone!

tapirgal said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for visiting me in Astoria :) I was only in Telluride to drive through it. I always thought I'd get back and didn't. I lived in Palisade for 8 years before coming to Oregon. Your scenery is stunning, and I know there's a lot of history, but didn't know about Butch Cassidy :)

julie said...

Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!

So, how doe the new camera compare to the old?

fishing guy said...

Lisa: Beautiful capture for the 300th.

William said...

It's so BEAUTIFUL picture... Your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T900 camera is wonderful...